Get in touch!
If you like the magazine, there’s a load of things you can do to help us out!
- Subscribing is the best way to help ensure the long term future of the magazine, as it helps provide a sustainable income stream and that keeps us in business. Our digital subscription is just £6 a quarter and you get the latest issue the minute it’s available!
- Join our mailing list and you’ll get the inside scoop on future issues and other exciting news!
- Share your work with us by using #xstitchmag, particularly on Instagram. We love seeing when you’ve finished a piece from the mag, as do our designers, so share with us and we’ll share it with the world (of the internet)!
- Tell your friends! If you like the mag and know other people who might feel the same way, tell them about us. We don’t mind if you wait a few weeks, so that your cool status isn’t diminished immediately, but we want people all over the world to enjoy the magazine and word of mouth is the best!
We want to hear from you!
- If you need needlework advice our agony aunt is here to help – email firstname.lastname@example.org and you may end up in a future issue!
- If you know someone who is a living XStitch legend, they could be our XStitcher of the Month (yes, we know we’re not a monthly mag!) so drop us a line with their story and we’ll contact them!
- If there’s an XStitcher on Instagram that we should big up, tell us about them too!
- Or if you just like what we’re doing and want to say hi – get in touch. Mark your email “Fine for printing” and who knows? You could find yourself in a future issue!