Welcome to XStitch Greatest Hits Volume 1!
Ten of our best cross stitch patterns for you to enjoy, giving you a shortcut to crafting success! These are definitely designs you’ll be proud to display!
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
Here is our hit list:
- Marina Bolmini – That’s All They Really Want
- Lord Libidan – Mixtapes of the Forgotten Years
- Flanders Tapestry Collection – Warhol Cherries
- Maria Diaz – Femme Fatale
- FiddlesticksAU – Suck It
- PXLCRS – Aventador
- Ringcat – Sucker For You
- PyroDogPins – A Woman’s Place
- Stitchsperation – Punch Today In The Face
- Mathysphere – Nudibranch Nexus
- Peacock & Fig – Don’t Call Me Cute
And because we pride ourselves on great articles as well as the best cross stitch designs, you can enjoy these:
- XStitcher of the Month – Natasha Joyner
- Designer Discourse – Tiny Modernist
- Book Review: Pixl People by John Stoof
- XStitchers of Instagram – Studio Lada
- XStitcher of the Month – Kevin Lustik
- Designer Discourse – PyroDogPins
- XStitchers of Instagram – Katy Itter
- Designer Discourse – Mr X Stitch
- The Libidan Lecture
- Tooled Up reviews
- Technique pages
- Viewer Gallery
What format is the magazine?
XStitch is an interactive PDF magazine which can be read using most devices. It contains clickable links to our designers, some of which are affiliate links, as well as links to our collaborative YouTube playlist and other helpful content.
Each chart is offered in two formats – Symbols and Colour Blocks, and Symbols Only – so that you can use the one that works best for you.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease. You can print out pages to follow if you like!
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
When you buy our digital issues, you will get two versions of the magazine:
- One with double page spreads for the best reading experience.
- One with single page spreads that can be used with the Pattern Keeper app.
Where will I find my downloads?
Your account will have a download section, so please make sure to set up an account.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.