It’s another legendary Mixtape Issue! No theme, just the freshest new thinking in cross stitch design.
Six new designers join us in this issue, and with talent from nine different countries, you can take pride in how diverse this humble craft is.
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
Here’s that list of the cool cross stitch patterns that you’ll be enjoying!
- Ardith Design – Butterfly Boy
- Across The Stitch – Portal Music Evolution
- Apple Tree Cross Stitch – Mascara De Zorro
- Cherry Parker – Calming Stones
- Climbing Goat Designs – Going For Gold
- Everbee Designs – So Fly
- Faby Reilly Designs – Stitching Is The Answer
- Flanders Tapestry Collection – Warhol Cherries
- Karen Seelig – Symphony Of Colour
- Leah Emery – Futura UFO
- LittleStitchTX – Dopamine Abduction
- Maria Diaz – Madame Butterfly
- Marina Bolmini – XStitch Crew
- Peacock & Fig – Happy Holidays Deer!
- PXLCRS – Gullwing
- Romy’s Creations – A Prayer…
- Sweet Annet – Drink, Read, Love
And we’ve got some cool reading as well!
- The Stitch Of The Union
- Designer Discourse: SmartCrossStitch
- Book Review: A Bitch In Time
- The Libidan Lecture
- Tooled Up
- XStitchers of Instagram: Careless Stitcher
- XStitcher of the Month: Kelly Rose
- What The Actual Font?
- Technique Pages
- Charts in two formats for ease of use
- Interactive links to our designers
- Collaborative YouTube playlist
Quick shout-out to our advertisers, who we have picked because we think you’ll appreciate them.
Hit the links to get their products:
Zweigart – the OG of Cross Stitch Fabric Makers (they literally invented aida!).
Lowery Workstands – the only stand you’ll ever need to hold your work.
Fabric Flair – the Kings of Custom Cross Stitch Fabric.
Maydel – one of the easiest places to get your threads!
What format is the magazine?
XStitch is an interactive PDF magazine which can be read using most devices. It contains clickable links to our designers, some of which are affiliate links, as well as links to our collaborative YouTube playlist and other helpful content.
Each chart is offered in two formats – Symbols and Colour Blocks, and Symbols Only – so that you can use the one that works best for you.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease. You can print out pages to follow if you like!
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
When you buy our digital issues, you will get two versions of the magazine:
- One with double page spreads for the best reading experience.
- One with single page spreads that can be used with the Pattern Keeper app.
Where will I find my downloads?
Your account will have a download section, so please make sure to set up an account.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.