Are you the sort of stitcher who likes to try something new?
You know how you don’t know you’re going to like something until you see it?
Welcome to Mixtape Vol. 4 – another legendary collection of modern designs from around the world.
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
Feel the funk with these box-fresh cross stitch designs!
- Army of Trolls – Space Invaders
- Cinnabar Canary – Indian Summer
- Climbing Goat Designs – Penguin Posse
- DemonMonkeyCraft – Biskullnu
- Fuzzy Fox Designs – Yurlunggur
- Karen Seelig – Faces of Hope
- Kate Spiridonova – Love & Let Die
- LittleStitchTX – Big Inky Bastard
- Lord Libidan – Kitsune Ink Print
- Marina Bolmini – Anarchy Calling
- MiloMiniByXenia – Running In The Family
- Niki McDonald – Love Song
- Peacock & Fig – Get Bent
- PXLCRS – Bellissimo Cicilomotore
- Stitchsperation – Don’t Hate The Player
- Sweet Annet – Typewriter
And we’ve got groovy features for you as well!
- Karen Seelig – Think Outside The Hoop
- R/CrossStitch – the Reddit Subforum
- Designer Discourse: Stitchsperation
- Book Review: Super Subversive Cross Stitch by Julie Jackson
- The Libidan Lecture
- Let Lucie Let Loose
- Tooled Up
- XStitchers of Instagram: StitchTits
- XStitcher of the Month: Ashley Neitz
- Technique Pages
- Charts in two formats for ease of use
- Interactive links to our designers
- Collaborative YouTube playlist
Quick shout-out to our advertisers, who we have picked because we think you’ll appreciate them.
Hit the links to get their products:
Zweigart – the OG of Cross Stitch Fabric Makers (they literally invented aida!).
Lowery Workstands – the only stand you’ll ever need to hold your work.
Fabric Flair – the Kings of Custom Cross Stitch Fabric.
Maydel – one of the easiest places to get your threads!
What format is the magazine?
XStitch is an interactive PDF magazine which can be read using most devices. It contains clickable links to our designers, some of which are affiliate links, as well as links to our collaborative YouTube playlist and other helpful content.
Each chart is offered in two formats – Symbols and Colour Blocks, and Symbols Only – so that you can use the one that works best for you.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease. You can print out pages to follow if you like!
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
When you buy our digital issues, you will get two versions of the magazine:
- One with double page spreads for the best reading experience.
- One with single page spreads that can be used with the Pattern Keeper app.
Where will I find my downloads?
Your account will have a download section, so please make sure to set up an account.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.