The first ever XStitchAlong (XSAL) is here and it’s name is Cagliostro!
This XSAL ran in 2020 and is now complete, however it remains a truly awesome design and you can purchase it for your personal stitching pleasure!
- The dimensions of the design are 270 stitches square, so on 14ct fabric it is 19.29 inches in either direction. It has 72900 stitches in 49 colours.
- The design was created by the awesome pixel artist 8pxl and we think you will love having it as a piece of wall art.
- Each chart comes in two formats – Colour Blocks & Symbols, and Symbols only – and the chart is scaled at 10 stitches per inch, so you will find it easy to use!
- You can stitch it on whatever colour fabric you choose as the design covers the entire area.
- It is just cross stitch. There are no back stitches or fiddly French knots, unless you choose to add them yourselves, you crazy animal!
Join us on an XStitch adventure!
Marianne Knudtzon (verified owner) –
thereseofsweden (verified owner) –
My first SAL, and what an introduction! I love the mystery of not knowing what I signed up for, and the first and second instalment has not disappointed. It’s a bargain for the size of the piece and the originality. Don’t hesitate to buy!
lizetta.lyster (verified owner) –
I’ve never done a pattern this size, yet alone a surprise one. So much fun to stitch and a great piece to display or gift.