The first ever XStitchAlong (XSAL) is here and it’s name is Cagliostro!
This XSAL ran in 2020 and is now complete, however it remains a truly awesome design and you can purchase it for your personal stitching pleasure!
- The dimensions of the design are 270 stitches square, so on 14ct fabric it is 19.29 inches in either direction. It has 72900 stitches in 49 colours.
- The design was created by the awesome pixel artist 8pxl and we think you will love having it as a piece of wall art.
- Each chart comes in two formats – Colour Blocks & Symbols, and Symbols only – and the chart is scaled at 10 stitches per inch, so you will find it easy to use!
- You can stitch it on whatever colour fabric you choose as the design covers the entire area.
- It is just cross stitch. There are no back stitches or fiddly French knots, unless you choose to add them yourselves, you crazy animal!
Join us on an XStitch adventure!