The first ever XStitchAlong (XSAL) is here and it’s name is Cagliostro!
It’s a Mystery StitchAlong in five monthly parts, but because it’s a mystery, there’s not a lot we can say about it. Here’s what we can tell you!
- The dimensions of the design are 270 stitches square, so on 14ct fabric it is 19.29 inches in either direction. It has 72900 stitches in 49 colours.
- The design was created by the awesome pixel artist 8pxl and we think you will love having it as a piece of wall art.
- Each chart comes in two formats – Colour Blocks & Symbols, and Symbols only – and the chart is scaled at 10 stitches per inch, so you will find it easy to use!
- You can stitch it on whatever colour fabric you choose as the design covers the entire area.
- It is just cross stitch. There are no back stitches or fiddly French knots, unless you choose to add them yourselves, you crazy animal!
The five parts of the XSAL will be released on a six-weekly schedule as follows:
- Part One – 14th April
- Part Two – 1st June
- Part Three – 13th July
- Part Four – 31st August
- Part Five – 12th October
When you purchase the product, you will receive the floss list in advance to give you time to prepare.
We’ve set up an exclusive Facebook Group for the project where you’ll be able to share your progress and hang out with other XStitchers of excellent taste!
Join us on an XStitch adventure!