Beats. It’s music, it’s neighbourhoods, it’s rhythms.
Filled with good vibes and dynamic designs, put the needle on the cross stitch when the drumbeats go like this!
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
The rhythms that are going to get you are:
- Ann’s Orchard – Beatnik Drums
- Aubrey Longley-Cook – Ginsberg
- Climbing Goat Designs – Hummingbird
- Ellen Schinderman – Flava Time
- FiddlesticksAU – Love Music
- Floss & Mischief – This Thing With Floors
- Hannah Bass – Rome
- Jenny Henry – Boombox
- Keith Clark – Rap Map
- Lord Libidan – Let’s Rock
- Lucie Heaton – Rebel Rebel
- Maria Diaz – Jazz Beats
- Mathysphere – Beats On The Bus
- Niki McDonald – Urban Beats
- Peacock & Fig – Feel The Groove
- PixlStitch – Noise Damage
- Stitchfinity – Beat Your Wings
- The Hawthorn Tree – The Butterfly Effect
- Tina Francis – Beat Boxes
- Zoe Gilbertson – Abstract Equaliser
Our lyrical skills are pretty epic as well:
Quick shout-out to our advertisers, who we have picked because we think you’ll appreciate them.
Hit the links to get their products:
Zweigart – the OG of Cross Stitch Fabric Makers (they literally invented aida!).
Lowery Workstands – the only stand you’ll ever need to hold your work.
Fabric Flair – the Kings of Custom Cross Stitch Fabric.
Maydel – one of the easiest places to get your threads!
What format is the magazine?
XStitch is an interactive PDF magazine which can be read using most devices. It contains clickable links to our designers, some of which are affiliate links, as well as links to our collaborative YouTube playlist and other helpful content.
Each chart is offered in two formats – Symbols and Colour Blocks, and Symbols Only – so that you can use the one that works best for you.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease. You can print out pages to follow if you like!
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
When you buy our digital issues, you will get two versions of the magazine:
- One with double page spreads for the best reading experience.
- One with single page spreads that can be used with the Pattern Keeper app.
Where will I find my downloads?
Your account will have a download section, so please make sure to set up an account.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.