Are you tired of settling for mediocre cross-stitch patterns? XStitch is here to change that.
Our fifth Mixtape, a guest-edited issue, is a celebration of modern, eclectic cross-stitch patterns from new and well-known designers across the globe.
No more endless searching on Etsy or settling for mainstream designs.
With just a few clicks, you can download our digital magazine and start stitching unique designs within minutes. Plus, we offer a 90-day guarantee for your peace of mind.
Buy now and embark on a creative journey that will transform your stitching experience.
Don’t settle for mediocre cross stitch — create art that you love with XStitch!
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
The amazing cross stitch patterns you’ll enjoy in this issue are:
- Laurent Bazart – Witchcraft
- Luixels – Rewind
- Marina Bolmini – United Sisters Of The World
- Marindeaudouce88 – Dish Of The Bay
- Melarise – Illusion In Its Solid Form
- Mr X Stitch – Of Course You Do
- Sibuworld – What Were You Thinking?
- SmartCrossStitch – Ukrainian Fairyland
- StitchyKiddo – Behold, Barad-dur
- The Makers Marks – Step Right Up
- Tiny Modernist – Nighttime Mountains
- Una Buena Pieza – Enchanted Forest IV
And the amazing articles you’ll enjoy reading are:
- Les Trousseaux – a French cultural curiosity.
- Designer Discourse: MrXStitch
- Book Review: Cross Stitch or Die Tryin’ by Kate Blandford
- The Libidan Lecture
- Tooled Up: Badass Bobbins
- XStitchers of Instagram: SkaterXStitch
- XStitcher of the Month: Nova Shaffer
- Technique Pages
- Charts in two formats for ease of use
- Interactive links to our designers
- Collaborative YouTube playlist
Quick shout-out to our advertisers, who we have picked because we think you’ll appreciate them.
Hit the links to get their products:
Zweigart – the OG of Cross Stitch Fabric Makers (they literally invented aida!).
Lowery Workstands – the only stand you’ll ever need to hold your work.
Fabric Flair – the Kings of Custom Cross Stitch Fabric.
Maydel – one of the easiest places to get your threads!
What format is the magazine?
XStitch is an interactive PDF magazine which can be read using most devices. It contains clickable links to our designers, some of which are affiliate links, as well as links to our collaborative YouTube playlist and other helpful content.
Each chart is offered in two formats – Symbols and Colour Blocks, and Symbols Only – so that you can use the one that works best for you.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease. You can print out pages to follow if you like!
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
When you buy our digital issues, you will get two versions of the magazine:
- One with double page spreads for the best reading experience.
- One with single page spreads that can be used with the Pattern Keeper app.
Where will I find my downloads?
Your account will have a download section, so please make sure to set up an account.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.