Hi! I’m Jamie Chalmers, aka Mr X Stitch.
Since 2008 I’ve been on a mission to change the way the world thinks about needlework, and it’s an honour to introduce you to XStitch, the cross stitch magazine that I founded in 2017.
Thousands of people around the world have discovered how diverse and modern the simple craft of cross stitch can be by trying XStitch Magazine for themselves, and I’m excited for you to try it!
XStitch is different to the other magazines for a number of reasons:
- Each themed issue features a wide variety of cross stitch designers who respond to that theme in their own style.
- The magazine contains interesting articles, reviews and bespoke content that you might not expect – for example, we had a crime mini-comic in our Noir issue!
- We are design-led and pride ourselves on fantastic photography and creative layouts that reflect the issue’s theme!
- We feature charts in two formats, making it easy for you to stitch your chosen designs!
- We have an international cohort of designers and in each issue we introduce new talent to the mix!
- Our digital downloads are interactive, connecting you to the designers’ online spaces with ease!
- Each issue has a collaborative YouTube playlist for you to enjoy while you stitch!
If you’re interested in cross stitch, it can be a challenge to find designs that you genuinely want to stitch.
You can spend ages searching online to find exciting cross stitch designs, or looking in vain through the small selection of print magazines to seek out stitching inspiration but, if you’re anything like me, you’ll get frustrated and want to give up!
At best you can find something to stitch but most of the time you have to compromise your desire for fresh design with the choice available to you, and you end up stitching things that might not really reflect your attitudes.
That’s why I want you to try XStitch Magazine, so that you can enjoy an eclectic mix of patterns from an international collection of designers. It’s the kind of magazine that I wanted when I started cross stitching, and I want you to try it, so I’m going to give you a free sample!
You might wonder what the catch is – why am I giving you a free magazine?
It’s because I think there will be at least one design that you’ll want to stitch, and you’ll get a sense of how diverse and fresh the world of XStitch can be!
All you need to do is click the link below and give me your email address so that I can send you the download link right away!
But that’s not all! You’ll also receive an exclusive discount code to get 50% off your first magazine purchase!
So don’t forget that you’ll get our exclusive Seven Reasons Why edition of XStitch Magazine plus that tasty discount code, just by completing the form at the link below! Adventure Awaits!