Our Black edition of XStitch Magazine unveils 12 captivating black cross stitch designs, each weaving a unique tale of depth, mystery, and elegance.
Dive deep into the allure of black, a hue that transcends time and style.
Whether you’re a seasoned stitcher or just starting out, this collection of black cross stitch designs promises to ignite your creativity and redefine the way you see needlework. Because in the realm of cross stitch, it’s not just about the pattern, it’s about the story it tells.
Get your digital PDF copy now, with immediate download, and you’ll be stitching in no time! Plus we offer a 90 day “Stitching Satisfaction” guarantee!
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
Our Black issue contains these designs:
- Climbing Goat Designs – Hubble Telescope
- Fine Frog Stitching – Black Market Specimens
- Flanders Tapestry Collection – Black Rose
- Kate Blandford – Black As Night
- Lord Libidan – Hunted
- Maria Diaz – I Put A Spell On You
- Marina Bolmini – First Lady
- MarinDeauDouce88 – You Have Been Warned
- PXLCRS – Model T
- PyroDogPins – The Spirits Arise
- The Manly Art of Cross Stitch – Black Sabbath
- Urban Stitches – Love is the new Black
And you’ll enjoy these features!
- Artist Interview: Toni Buckby
- Designer Discourse: PyroDogPins
- Book Review: Blackwork: RSN Essential Guide by Becky Hogg
- The Libidan Lecture
- Tooled Up
- XStitchers of Instagram: Katy Itter
- XStitcher of the Month: Kevin Lustik
- Technique Pages
- Charts in two formats for ease of use
- Interactive links to our designers
- Collaborative YouTube playlist
Quick shout-out to our advertisers, who we have picked because we think you’ll appreciate them.
Hit the links to get their products:
Zweigart – the OG of Cross Stitch Fabric Makers (they literally invented aida!).
Lowery Workstands – the only stand you’ll ever need to hold your work.
Fabric Flair – the Kings of Custom Cross Stitch Fabric.
Maydel – one of the easiest places to get your threads!
What format is the magazine?
XStitch is an interactive PDF magazine which can be read using most devices. It contains clickable links to our designers, some of which are affiliate links, as well as links to our collaborative YouTube playlist and other helpful content.
Each chart is offered in two formats – Symbols and Colour Blocks, and Symbols Only – so that you can use the one that works best for you.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease. You can print out pages to follow if you like!
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
When you buy our digital issues, you will get two versions of the magazine:
- One with double page spreads for the best reading experience.
- One with single page spreads that can be used with the Pattern Keeper app.
Where will I find my downloads?
Your account will have a download section, so please make sure to set up an account.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.