Are you looking for the perfect Christmas cross stitch patterns?
Do you feel like you’re always stitching the same old designs?
Good news! XStitch is the gift that keeps giving!
With our Merry Xmas issue, you’ll embark on a global journey of unique, quirky, and charming Christmas patterns.
Whether you’re a fan of kitsch or classic, we’ve got a pattern that will make your holiday stitching stand out.
Don’t let your holiday season be ordinary.
Grab Issue 24 – Merry Xmas today, become the stitching hero of your own holiday story, and create a truly personal celebration!
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
Our Merry Xmas issue includes the following patterns:
- Climbing Goat Designs – Flying V Christmas Tree
- HappyXCraft – Happy Christmas, Deer!
- Hello Treacle – Tis The Seasons
- Jane Greenoff – Don’t Mention The C Word
- Kate Spiridonova – A Different Side Of Christmas
- Marina Bolmini – Merry & Bright
- MarinDeauDouce88 – Smells Like Xmas Spirit
- Mathysphere – Snowing Forever
- Monsterous Designs – Did Someone Call A Doctor?
- PXLCRS – Santestarossa
- Smart Cross Stitch – Snegurochka
- Stitchsperation – The True Meaning Of Christmas
- The Manly Art of Cross Stitch – Blue Christmas
- Tiny Modernist – You Heard The Man
We’ve got these great features!
- A Grinch & A Christmas Fairy Walk Into A Magazine…
- Designer Discourse: Tiny Modernist
- Book Review: Cross Stitch Christmas by Hélène Le Berre
- Tooled Up
- XStitchers of Instagram: Debbie Kluge
- XStitcher of the Month: Awkward XStitch
- Technique Pages
- Charts in two formats for ease of use
- Interactive links to our designers
- Collaborative YouTube playlist
What format is the magazine?
XStitch is an interactive PDF magazine which can be read using most devices. It contains clickable links to our designers, some of which are affiliate links, as well as links to our collaborative YouTube playlist and other helpful content.
Each chart is offered in two formats – Symbols and Colour Blocks, and Symbols Only – so that you can use the one that works best for you.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease. You can print out pages to follow if you like!
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
When you buy our digital issues, you will get two versions of the magazine:
- One with double page spreads for the best reading experience.
- One with single page spreads that can be used with the Pattern Keeper app.
Where will I find my downloads?
Your account will have a download section, so please make sure to set up an account.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.