Are you feeling lucky? Can you see the future? Do you want an abundant lifestyle?
If the answer is yes, our Fortune issue is your path to personal fulfilment.
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
Take a gamble on these lucky cross stitch patterns and you’re guaranteed to win!
- Climbing Goat Designs – Feelings Of Gilt
- Flanders Tapestry Collection – Colour Clover
- Maria Diaz – Luck Be A Lady
- Marina Bolmini – Punk Luck
- Melarise – Disc Of Destiny
- Mathysphere – Numismatics
- Peacock & Fig – Who Said Money Can’t Buy You Love?
- PXLCRS – Aventador
- Ringcat – Freddie Fortune
- Smart Cross Stitch – The Future Is In Your Hands
- Stitchfinity – Are You Feeling Lucky?
- Stitchsperation – Fortune Favours The Bold
- Sweet Annet – Lucky Sevens
- The Makers’ Marks – Big Words
- Tiny Modernist – Past, Present, Future
And we’ve got some winning features too!
- Emma Homent – Icons of Fortune
- Holly Butteriss – Fortuna
- Designer Discourse: Kate Blandford
- Book Review:
- The Libidan Lecture
- What The Actual Font?
- Tooled Up
- XStitchers of Instagram: Grandma Girl Designs
- XStitcher of the Month: Kym Armstrong
- Technique Pages
- Interactive links to our designers
- Collaborative YouTube playlist
Quick shout-out to our advertisers, who we have picked because we think you’ll appreciate them.
Hit the links to get their products:
Zweigart – the OG of Cross Stitch Fabric Makers (they literally invented aida!).
Lowery Workstands – the only stand you’ll ever need to hold your work.
Fabric Flair – the Kings of Custom Cross Stitch Fabric.
Maydel – one of the easiest places to get your threads!
What format is the magazine?
XStitch is an interactive PDF magazine which can be read using most devices. It contains clickable links to our designers, some of which are affiliate links, as well as links to our collaborative YouTube playlist and other helpful content.
Each chart is offered in two formats – Symbols and Colour Blocks, and Symbols Only – so that you can use the one that works best for you.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease. You can print out pages to follow if you like!
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
When you buy our digital issues, you will get two versions of the magazine:
- One with double page spreads for the best reading experience.
- One with single page spreads that can be used with the Pattern Keeper app.
Where will I find my downloads?
Your account will have a download section, so please make sure to set up an account.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.