Our Adventure issue will take you from your front door to the farthest reaches of space and everywhere in between!
No matter if you like the great outdoors or you’re a staycation fan, there’s something in this issue that will set you forth on a stitching saga!
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
If you are ready for adventure, here’s where you will go!
- Climbing Goat Designs – Love Surfing
- Doodlecraft Design – Mancala
- FiddlesticksAU – Treasure Hunter 101
- Kate Spiridonova – Travelling Companion
- Lord Libidan – Visit Mars
- Marina Bolmini – Kerouac Calling
- Mr X Stitch – Get Thee Hence
- Peacock & Fig – Mountains Are So Overrated
- PXLCRS – Get your Motor (Home) Running
- PyroDogPins – Into The Woods
- SewModStitches – Adventure Awaits
- Stitchsperation – Let’s Get Lost
- The Makers’ Marks – Travel The World…
- Tiny Modernist – Go Your Own Way
- Tom Katsumi – You Gotta Roll With It
And we’ve got adventurous things to read as well!
- Kirsty Torrance – Stitching In Plane Sight
- Designer Discourse: Julie Jackson
- Book Review: Creepy Cross Stitch
- The Libidan Lecture
- Tooled Up
- XStitchers of Instagram: JPC Embroidery
- XStitcher of the Month: Jake Sposetta
- Technique Pages
- Charts in two formats for ease of use
- Interactive links to our designers
- Collaborative YouTube playlist
Quick shout-out to our advertisers, who we have picked because we think you’ll appreciate them.
Hit the links to get their products:
Zweigart – the OG of Cross Stitch Fabric Makers (they literally invented aida!).
Lowery Workstands – the only stand you’ll ever need to hold your work.
Fabric Flair – the Kings of Custom Cross Stitch Fabric.
Maydel – one of the easiest places to get your threads!
What format is the magazine?
XStitch is an interactive PDF magazine which can be read using most devices. It contains clickable links to our designers, some of which are affiliate links, as well as links to our collaborative YouTube playlist and other helpful content.
Each chart is offered in two formats – Symbols and Colour Blocks, and Symbols Only – so that you can use the one that works best for you.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease. You can print out pages to follow if you like!
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
When you buy our digital issues, you will get two versions of the magazine:
- One with double page spreads for the best reading experience.
- One with single page spreads that can be used with the Pattern Keeper app.
Where will I find my downloads?
Your account will have a download section, so please make sure to set up an account.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.