Our Mixtape issues give you an eclectic selection of the freshest ideas in cross stitch from around the world.
Volume 2 delivers fifteen patterns from cross stitch talent in eight countries – join the global community of XStitchers today.
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
Here are the new cross stitch designs that you’ll love sinking your needle into!
- Christabel Seneque – Urban Roots
- Climbing Goat Designs – Un Ane De Plusieurs Coleurs
- Ellen Schinderman vs. Mr X Stitch – Hello Dolly
- Hannah Bass – X
- Karen Seelig – Stitchdoku
- Lucie Heaton – Evil Eye
- Marina Bolmini – The Weird Case of Dr Strange and Mr Pringles
- Melarise – Love Your Scars
- Niki McDonald – My Garden, My Rules
- Peacock & Fig – No Words Needed
- Ringcat – A Toucan Of My Affection
- Sweet Annet – Polaroid
- The Makers’ Marks – A Study In Sashiko
- The Hawthorn Tree – Celtic Riddle
- Tom Katsumi – RGBombshell
And we’ve got some good reading for you as well!
- Artist Profile: Raven Kianna
- Wrecked Angle: Re:framing
- Designer Discourse: Maria Diaz
- The Libidan Lecture
- Tooled Up
- XStitchers of Instagram: Existential Thread
- XStitcher of the Month: Jane Donaldson
- Technique Pages
- Interactive links to our designers
- Collaborative YouTube playlist
Quick shout-out to our advertisers, who we have picked because we think you’ll appreciate them.
Hit the links to get their products:
Zweigart – the OG of Cross Stitch Fabric Makers (they literally invented aida!).
Lowery Workstands – the only stand you’ll ever need to hold your work.
Fabric Flair – the Kings of Custom Cross Stitch Fabric.
Maydel – one of the easiest places to get your threads!
What format is the magazine?
XStitch is an interactive PDF magazine which can be read using most devices. It contains clickable links to our designers, some of which are affiliate links, as well as links to our collaborative YouTube playlist and other helpful content.
Each chart is offered in two formats – Symbols and Colour Blocks, and Symbols Only – so that you can use the one that works best for you.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease. You can print out pages to follow if you like!
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
When you buy our digital issues, you will get two versions of the magazine:
- One with double page spreads for the best reading experience.
- One with single page spreads that can be used with the Pattern Keeper app.
Where will I find my downloads?
Your account will have a download section, so please make sure to set up an account.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.