Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
Our Green issue contains this verdant collection of patterns for you:
- Ann’s Orchard – Green Sampler
- Climbing Goat Designs – Here Be Dragons
- Emma Congdon – Say Aloe
- FiddlesticksAU – Wild & Free
- Jacquelyn Royal – It’s Not Easy Being Green
- Leah Emery – I Still Lav You
- Lord Libidan – Sashiko Sasa Kagome
- Mr X Stitch – Beware My Power
- Otterly In XStitches – Live Slow, Go Green
- Peacock & Fig – Orangutan Dreams
- PixlStitch – Bonsai
- Stitchfinity – Seattle
- StitchingLand – Emerald City
- The Hawthorn Tree – Celtic Spirals
Our selection of articles makes all other cross stitch magazines green with envy.
- Dena Lenham: Green Is The Colour
- Artist Feature: Sarah Gwyer
- Book Review: The Cross Stitch Garden by Kazuko Aoki
- The Libidan Lecture
- Tooled Up
- XStitchers of Instagram: Ringcat
- XStitcher of the Month: Ed Peacock
- Technique Pages
- Links to our designers
- Collaborative YouTube playlist
What format is the magazine?
This XStitch edition is a print magazine.
It will be posted out to you within two working days of your order.
Shipping times depend on your distance from the UK.
Each chart is offered in Symbols and Colour Blocks format.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease.
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.