Namaste y’all! Think healing, well being and mindfulness. We love the meditative process of stitching and in this issue we’ve got loads of ways for you to connect with that inner peace.
We’ve also got one of the last interviews with Stephen Russell, aka The Barefoot Doctor, sharing his Taoist philosophy and the connections to cross stitch.
Tune into some good vibes with the power of XStitch.
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
Your path to enlightenment begins here:
- Bobo Stitch – Everything In Life Is Vibration
- Climbing Goat Designs – Follow Your Dreams
- Doodlecraft Design – Respectful Greetings
- Karen Seelig – Helping Hand
- Kate Blandford – Be Excellent To Each Other
- Lord Libidan – Paper Fortune
- Lucie Heaton – The Power Of Intention
- Marina Bolmini – Kali Yuga
- Mathysphere – Night Swimming
- Mr X Stitch – Calm The Hell Down
- Peacock & Fig – Mellow Greetings
- Smart Cross Stitch – Tree Of Life
- Stitchfinity – The Chakras
- Sweet Annet – Painted Pachyderm of Peace
- Tiny Modernist – Rest Like A Tree
And these features will raise your frequencies:
- The Tao Of Cross Stitch – An Interview With The Barefoot Doctor
- The Love Quilts Project
- Designer Discourse: Floss & Mischief
- The Libidan Lecture
- Tooled Up
- XStitchers of Instagram: Georges X
- XStitcher of the Month: Nelke Gerards
- Technique Pages
- Interactive links to our designers
- Collaborative YouTube playlist
Quick shout-out to our advertisers, who we have picked because we think you’ll appreciate them.
Hit the links to get their products:
Zweigart – the OG of Cross Stitch Fabric Makers (they literally invented aida!).
Lowery Workstands – the only stand you’ll ever need to hold your work.
Fabric Flair – the Kings of Custom Cross Stitch Fabric.
Maydel – one of the easiest places to get your threads!
What format is the magazine?
XStitch is an interactive PDF magazine which can be read using most devices. It contains clickable links to our designers, some of which are affiliate links, as well as links to our collaborative YouTube playlist and other helpful content.
Each chart is offered in two formats – Symbols and Colour Blocks, and Symbols Only – so that you can use the one that works best for you.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease. You can print out pages to follow if you like!
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
When you buy our digital issues, you will get two versions of the magazine:
- One with double page spreads for the best reading experience.
- One with single page spreads that can be used with the Pattern Keeper app.
Where will I find my downloads?
Your account will have a download section, so please make sure to set up an account.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.