Beats. It’s music, it’s neighbourhoods, it’s rhythms.
Filled with good vibes and dynamic designs, put the needle on the cross stitch when the drumbeats go like this!
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
The rhythms that are going to get you are:
- Ann’s Orchard – Beatnik Drums
- Aubrey Longley-Cook – Ginsberg
- Climbing Goat Designs – Hummingbird
- Ellen Schinderman – Flava Time
- FiddlesticksAU – Love Music
- Floss & Mischief – This Thing With Floors
- Hannah Bass – Rome
- Jenny Henry – Boombox
- Keith Clark – Rap Map
- Lord Libidan – Let’s Rock
- Lucie Heaton – Rebel Rebel
- Maria Diaz – Jazz Beats
- Mathysphere – Beats On The Bus
- Niki McDonald – Urban Beats
- Peacock & Fig – Feel The Groove
- PixlStitch – Noise Damage
- Stitchfinity – Beat Your Wings
- The Hawthorn Tree – The Butterfly Effect
- Tina Francis – Beat Boxes
- Zoe Gilbertson – Abstract Equaliser
Our lyrical skills are pretty epic as well:
What format is the magazine?
This XStitch edition is a print magazine.
It will be posted out to you within two working days of your order.
Shipping times depend on your distance from the UK.
Each chart is offered in Symbols and Colour Blocks format.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease.
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.