Are you a sci-fi fanatic? Do you have a space cadet in your life? Do you like futuristic design?
Welcome to the space cross stitch frontier – it’s Issue 3 of XStitch!
This issue contains the best space themed cross stitch patterns in the world (maybe even the Universe!) from our international family of cross stitch designers.
Stitch long and prosper!
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
Your interstellar selection of patterns in this issue are:
- BaaMeow – Stardust
- Bobo Stitch – Reach For The Stars
- Climbing Goat Designs – Earthrise
- Floss & Mischief – Do Good
- Jacquelyn Royal – Behold Klaatu
- Keith Clark – Laika: Space Dog
- Lord Libidan – A Patch Of Space
- Lucie Heaton – The Phases Of The Moon
- Mathysphere – Silver Needle
- Mr X Stitch – Zeds
- Peacock & Fig – Astrology
- PixlStitch – Star Gaze
- Smart Cross Stitch – Micro Mission
- Tiny Modernist – Ball Chair
- Tom Katsumi – Calendario Spaziale
And if you want some astronomical articles, you’re in luck!
- Artist Interview: ZEDZ
- Erich Campbell: Stitch, The Final Frontier
- Book Review: Really Cross Stitch by Rayna Fahey
- The Libidan Lecture
- Tooled Up
- XStitchers of Instagram: Space Nonas Stitchery
- XStitcher of the Month: Timothy Johnson
- F&%k Yeah Needlework Advice
- Technique Pages
- Links to our designers
- Collaborative YouTube playlist
What format is the magazine?
This XStitch edition is a print magazine.
It will be posted out to you within two working days of your order.
Shipping times depend on your distance from the UK.
Each chart is offered in Symbols and Colour Blocks format.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease.
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.