Are you a sci-fi fanatic? Do you have a space cadet in your life? Do you like futuristic design?
Welcome to the space cross stitch frontier – it’s Issue 3 of XStitch!
This issue contains the best space themed cross stitch patterns in the world (maybe even the Universe!) from our international family of cross stitch designers.
Stitch long and prosper!
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
Your interstellar selection of patterns in this issue are:
- BaaMeow – Stardust
- Bobo Stitch – Reach For The Stars
- Climbing Goat Designs – Earthrise
- Floss & Mischief – Do Good
- Jacquelyn Royal – Behold Klaatu
- Keith Clark – Laika: Space Dog
- Lord Libidan – A Patch Of Space
- Lucie Heaton – The Phases Of The Moon
- Mathysphere – Silver Needle
- Mr X Stitch – Zeds
- Peacock & Fig – Astrology
- PixlStitch – Star Gaze
- Smart Cross Stitch – Micro Mission
- Tiny Modernist – Ball Chair
- Tom Katsumi – Calendario Spaziale
And if you want some astronomical articles, you’re in luck!
- Artist Interview: ZEDZ
- Erich Campbell: Stitch, The Final Frontier
- Book Review: Really Cross Stitch by Rayna Fahey
- The Libidan Lecture
- Tooled Up
- XStitchers of Instagram: Space Nonas Stitchery
- XStitcher of the Month: Timothy Johnson
- F&%k Yeah Needlework Advice
- Technique Pages
- Interactive links to our designers
- Collaborative YouTube playlist
Quick shout-out to our advertisers, who we have picked because we think you’ll appreciate them.
Hit the links to get their products:
Zweigart – the OG of Cross Stitch Fabric Makers (they literally invented aida!).
Lowery Workstands – the only stand you’ll ever need to hold your work.
Fabric Flair – the Kings of Custom Cross Stitch Fabric.
Maydel – one of the easiest places to get your threads!
What format is the magazine?
XStitch is an interactive PDF magazine which can be read using most devices. It contains clickable links to our designers, some of which are affiliate links, as well as links to our collaborative YouTube playlist and other helpful content.
Each chart is offered in two formats – Symbols and Colour Blocks, and Symbols Only – so that you can use the one that works best for you.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease. You can print out pages to follow if you like!
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
When you buy our digital issues, you will get two versions of the magazine:
- One with double page spreads for the best reading experience.
- One with single page spreads that can be used with the Pattern Keeper app.
Where will I find my downloads?
Your account will have a download section, so please make sure to set up an account.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.