Are you ready for a murder mystery in fifteen patterns?
Can you handle the darkest, most dangerous cross stitch magazine in the world?
Since 2017, XStitch Magazine has been setting new standards for cross stitch magazines.
Our themed issues bring together talented designers from around the world,
to give you the best variety in modern cross stitch patterns.
We want you to enjoy stitching, and be proud to share your crafting skills with the world.
Tap into those Noir cross stitch moods with our collection of darkly delicious designs:
- BaaMeow – Bast
- Climbing Goat Designs – Night Owl
- FiddlesticksAU – The End
- Floss & Mischief – Obey My Cat
- Kate Blandford – Into The Void
- Leah Emery – What The Fan Saw
- Lord Libidan – Rorschach Test 1 – 6
- Maria Diaz – Femme Fatale
- Marina Bolmini – Black Dahlia
- Mathysphere – Night Swimming
- Peacock & Fig – The Face That Cares
- PXLCRS – ’59 Corvette
- PyroDogPins – Hard Boiled
- Smart Cross Stitch – Setting The Scene
- Tiny Modernist – Midnight Moth
- Tom Katsumi – Mystery Wall
In a world first for a cross stitch magazine, as well as great features, we’ve got a crime comic!
- Hassan Otsmane-Elhaou & Kahloula Repa: The Case Of The Missing Cat
- Artist Profile: Rita Sada
- Designer Discourse: Lucie Heaton
- The Libidan Lecture
- Tooled Up
- XStitchers of Instagram: Studio Lada
- XStitcher of the Month: Tony Walker
- Technique Pages
- Interactive links to our designers
- Collaborative YouTube playlist
Quick shout-out to our advertisers, who we have picked because we think you’ll appreciate them.
Hit the links to get their products:
Zweigart – the OG of Cross Stitch Fabric Makers (they literally invented aida!).
Lowery Workstands – the only stand you’ll ever need to hold your work.
Fabric Flair – the Kings of Custom Cross Stitch Fabric.
Maydel – one of the easiest places to get your threads!
What format is the magazine?
XStitch is an interactive PDF magazine which can be read using most devices. It contains clickable links to our designers, some of which are affiliate links, as well as links to our collaborative YouTube playlist and other helpful content.
Each chart is offered in two formats – Symbols and Colour Blocks, and Symbols Only – so that you can use the one that works best for you.
Our charts use letters and numbers, rather than symbols, so you can follow them with ease. You can print out pages to follow if you like!
The legend for each pattern tells you the size, how many threads, and a fabric suggestion.
When you buy our digital issues, you will get two versions of the magazine:
- One with double page spreads for the best reading experience.
- One with single page spreads that can be used with the Pattern Keeper app.
Where will I find my downloads?
Your account will have a download section, so please make sure to set up an account.
I have a different question.
If you need answers to other questions, please visit our FAQ page.